Sleepy Hollow season 4 spoilers hint at the arrival of new characters. In addition, teasers hint about what will happen in upcoming episodes of the series.
Sleepy Hollow season 4 recently premiered in spite of previous predictions. However, TV By The Numbers has the show on its cancellation list again owing to the poor viewer reception of the Friday premiere. Alas, it predicts the remainder of the show might not fare any better.
Sleepy Hollow Season 4 Spoilers Present New Characters
The renewal of Sleepy Hollow was uncertain after the exit of Beharie and other stars of the show. Fortunately, the entry of new characters helped spark the network’s interest in the series once again. Indeed, it was enough to merit a renewal.
“This was obviously a very hard conversation. Crane and Abbie were the spine of the show in a lot of ways, so it was difficult to figure out if it was right thing to do, to continue or not. But the producers pitched us an array of new characters and new situations for Crane to get into,” Fox entertainment president David Madden explained.
Sleepy Hollow season 4 spoilers reveal the entry of new characters into the cast. Among those to watch out for are Janina Gavankar, Jeremy Davies, Jerry MacKinnon, Rachel Melvin, and Oona Yaffe. See what roles they will play in the new season.
1. Diana (former True Blood star Janina Gavankar) will be the new partner of Tom Mison’s character Ichabod Crane. Den of Geek describes her as hotheaded and a firm skeptic.
2. Malcolm Dreyfuss (played by former Lost star Jeremy Davies) is this season’s villain.
3. Molly Thomas (played by Masterchef Junior contestant Oona Yaffe) is Diana’s daughter.
4. Jake Wells (played by Jerry MacKinnon of Empire) is a research analyst working in a federal archive logging supernatural activity. Hence, his likely friendship with Crane.
5. Alex Norwood (played by Rachel Melvin of Awkward) is an engineering genius working with Jake in the federal archives.
Sneak Peek from Sleepy Hollow Season 4 Spoilers
Episode 4 of Sleepy Hollow titled The People vs. Ichabod Crane airs on January 27. The synopsis reveals the team’s struggle to overcome a monster threatening D.C. Can they stop the monster before it is too late?
Image source: Facebook/SleepyHollow